Intentional Parenting Pod Cast



A few years ago when I started my blog I had thought about starting a Pod Cast. I love pod casts (maybe from driving so much and needing something to do) 
I was very intimidated by all the details of a pod cast. So when a friend of mine talked to me about doing a radio show on parenting I thought it would be much easier than having my own podcast, because I would not have to deal with all the technical stuff. I has ordered the pod casting equipment a year earlier and it still sat in the box. After a couple of months of the radio show "Intentional Parenting" it began getting harder and harder to work, see my family and do the radio show. But still getting lots of good feedback on the radio show I didn't want to give it up completely. So I broke out my pod cast equipment. Read many many posts on pod casting and many you-tube videos to figure it out. So here it the results of my first podcast.
"Teens in Foster Care" 
Subscribe to get my next Pod Cast of Intentional Parenting


https://www.blubrry.com/intentionalparenting/


We are still a work in progress so be patient and be kind.


Comments