Dear Children things you should know

I am a huge Facebook fan. I find it a great way to stay in contact and keep up with what friends and family are doing. I am friends with co workers, people from my church, my children and my children's friends, past foster children. I love that you can learn a lot about a person by their social media and things they post. I have unfriended people before because of daily negative post of how bad life is, how bad people are etc.

Psalms 19:14 - Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.



I find that it is easy to see where someone is in their life by their social media posts. Where they are in their relationships, jobs and most important faith.

Matthew 12:36-37 - But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 

I want my children to know that yes I really do read their post daily. Often you post things that you think are funny. Please remember that your Mother reads these post as well as your friends parents, ministry leaders, potential employers, potential spouses and GOD. Please make good choices and remember if you wouldn't say it to my face don't put it on your Facebook page. I don't want to unfriend you.

James 1:26 - If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain.

Comments