What I love about my life


There are many things I love about my life. This is not the life I would have ever imagined in a million years. When I first became a Christian, one of my favorite bible verses has always been
Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

I now realize God has a great sense of humor. Because while it is true that God gives you the desires of your heart. For me he changed what the desires of my heart is. Today I am counting my blessings on all the things I love about my life. There are many.

I love that when we go to church sunday out family takes up more that one complete row. 
I love that there is no color in our family. 
I love that my kids can adapt to just about anything. 
I love that my kids volunteer constantly (or at least don't object when they are voluntold) 
I love that my husband usually goes along with my crazy ideas. 
I love that my kids are leaders and advocates.
I love that God gives us enough to not want for anything but little enough to really appreciate everything we get.
I love that my children are survivors.
I love the many friends we have made through this crazy journey.
I love that we have had the opportunity to meet so many other awesome foster/adoptive families.
I love the professionals that we have come to know through our children.
I love when we walk into a store together people ask if we are on a field trip.
I love that people stare and try to figure out why a white woman has hispanic and black children calling her Mom.
I love watching my kids grow, physically, mentally and most of all spiritually.
I love that when out 8 year old wakes with bad dreams he wakes us to pray for him. (Sometimes 8 or 10 times per night)
I love when out teens are going through tuff times they ask for prayer.
I LOVE MY LIFE!! THE DESIRES OF MY HEART!!!! 

Comments