The Sound of Music

Matti's Senior Picture

Has anyone else had the amazing experience of having 5 children in the same school all in band and all practicing 
different instruments all at the same time? I just have to say Im sorry to our neighbors. I am thankful that we do live in the somewhat country. I make them go outside to practice. Usually it is a couple at a time. today we had a whole concert going on out there. Thats all I have to say about that.

Has anyone ever had the experience of having 10 kids needing showers and the hot water heater going out? Our Plumber can't get to us until Saturday. Thank God for grown kids that live 2 miles away. We have shuttled them down there two at a time for the last 2 hours. (Boys can not go without daily showers). Thats all I have to say about that. 

We live a blessed life!







Comments