In My Spare Time


This is what I do in my spare time. 8 hours of anger management with 25 angry children between seven and twelve. Very busy day. The room was full. We did end up with two time out spots that saw a lot of traffic. The stories some of these kids told about their anger with their parents and the things they do when angry was unbelievable. Makes me respect these parents even more for sticking through all the tough times with these kids from difficult pasts. Thank you parents for sharing your kids with me today.
Had some wonderful teen volunteers also today that spent their Saturday to help with these kids. I could not have done it without you guys. Thank you Ms. LaTressa Garner for your time helping to direct this class. 
We have an adult anger management class coming up in March and Another teen one coming up in April. 

Comments